This is the privacy notice (the “Notice”) for Yourfittingroom Ltd t/a Harper Concierge (“we”, “us”, “our”). The Notice applies to personal data we collect via the online Harper Concierge site and through your interactions with our Harper Concierge staff.
Our Identity and Contact Details
We are a Data Controller and a Data Processor under Data Protection Legislation and our contact details are:
- Address: Unit 6, Cygnus Business Centre, Dalmeyer Road, NW10 2XA.
- Telephone: +44 (0) 333 939 8123
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What information do we collect about you?
Information you share with our partner:
- If you choose to use our service, then we have a contractual obligation to deliver this service to you. We will collect information that is necessary for the performance of this contract with you.
- To ensure we perform our contract with you in a timely manner, we will communicate with you via SMS using the phone number you have provided.
- This information includes: (a) First and Last Name; (b) Delivery Address; (c) Email Address; (d) Mobile Phone Number; (e) Nominated Delivery Date; (f) Nominated Delivery Time; (g) Names of Items Ordered; (h) Cost of Items Ordered; (i) Size of Items Ordered; (j) Items Purchased and (k) any other data required for Harper to fulfil the services.
Information you share with us:
- With your consent, we will collect information about you that will help us improve upon the services we deliver to you.
- An example of an enhanced service we may provide is suggesting suitable sizes to you based on previous interactions and our knowledge of our partners.
- If verbal consent is given, the date of consent will be logged in our system and our privacy notice will be sent to you.
- This information includes: (a) Reasons for Purchasing; (b) Reasons for Not Purchasing; (c) Satisfaction Rating; (d) Preferences; (e) Measurements; and (f) any other relevant demographic data which can be processed to enhance our services to you and the partner.
We use browser cookies for session state management and application functionality, not for tracking. We temporarily keep the booking date, time and selected add-on information in the local session until the order is completed or a different shipping method is chosen or the browser is closed.
Information that we share
We share the personal information that we gather through our service with the relevant Partner.
We do not sell or share information with 3rd parties for marketing purposes.
We may share personal data with service providers that perform services on our behalf, such as payment service providers. All service providers must comply with applicable legal requirements (including GDPR) for processing your data.
We may transfer some of the personal data that we collect about you to recipients in other countries other than the country in which the personal data originally was collected for data processing. Any such recipients must comply with applicable legal requirements (including GDPR) for processing your data.
How long we keep information
Subject to any applicable legal requirements, we typically retain personal data for a period of 2 years since your last usage of the Harper service.
Your rights and choices
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
The Data Protection Legislation also gives you additional rights about the information we hold about you and how we use it, including the right to:
- Withdraw consent and the right to object and restrict further processing of your data in certain circumstances; however, this may affect service delivery to you
- Request to have your data deleted where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing and provided that there are no legitimate grounds for retaining it
- Request your data to be rectified if it is inaccurate
- Have your data provided in a structured, commonly-used and machine readable format in certain circumstances.
You have the right to complain to us if you think we have not complied with our obligation for handling your personal information. Any complaint must be made in writing to the contact details shown above.
If you are not satisfied with the Council’s response, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). You can report a concern by visiting the ICO website.
Updates to our online privacy notice
We may update this Notice periodically and without prior notice to you to reflect changes in our personal data practices or relevant laws. We will post the updated version and indicate at the top of the Notice when it was most recently updated.